The gust of wind blew my hair across my face,
The sharp thick ends of my hair prickling into my eyes and causing them to tear,
I gaze into the sky but was greeted by another gush of full force wind,
This time it hit the spot and I was momentarily evoked with frustration all over.
I gaze up into the grey clouds with not a tinge of blue and this time I was ready for the wind,
But it didn’t come.
Instead, I am here, with so much in me thats bursting out to engulf and embrace you
Yet you do not realise.
I sit here pondering
Why I allow with all my might to hold back and catch the words that are hanging on my tongue before they slip out of my clutches
Out of the blue that tiny hint of blue sky appears,
And I am filled with tranquillity and peace.
This is patience, one step away from it and the gust of wind shall sweep me away, along with the dust and particles that no one sees but feels. Yes, this is patience.
PS: Actually written two days ago when it was superdiduper windy that I even got a text warning from VicPolice
Pps:what do you think of the new header? Have given up on any other ones, thus this will have to do for now.
<3>
i like it bt y so big kinda like?dunno hw to say
ReplyDeletepls make me one. n teach me how u make vintage polaroids too. :P
ReplyDeletelove it.
ReplyDelete