
There are times where the question comes up again,
What if I had taken that road, the other one with more assurances, more definites, safer, less risky, less challenging, less danger, less force to grow up, less venturing out, a somewhat more of a comfort zone.
The what ifs will never end.
But the path of spm not taken will always be there, reminding me of what could have been.
But I look back and I know.
This risk I took has made me who I am today,
I will never regret. I will never wish I had chosen the other road.
Despite what it may have lead to which I would never find out now, I dont.
My life is as it is now, I will walk this road taken.
One day, if you ask, I can tell you a thousand and one things,
You can ask, I have found my answers,
And I will not fail to tell you the truth,
Now I can bid a final farewell to the path not taken.
P.S. : this is not an emo post, just a thought.
P.P.S. : neither is this an attempt at poetry.
P.P.P.S. : actually written sometime ago, I only posted it now cause I dont have anything to blog about and have been super busy.
Photograph note : Googled.
<3>
looks likes something i do for eng lit.
ReplyDeletethe road not taken.