The clouds turn grey,
The leaves fade an orangey brown,
The heaty wind changes into a chilly breeze,
The petals fall,
The sun seizes to reveal in shine for long,
The cool change is back,
Autumn is here.
I tried on my cheongsam for the first time since like 2 years ago when I first made it in Jan 2007. Well, its loose. And not just loose, its very loose all over. Oh great, I was planning to wear it for valedictory. =/
Oh and there was an earthquake here last night. My first ever and it was 4.7 on the Ritter scale. I never knew melbourne had earthquakes. =S
Long weekend peopleee. Labour day on monday here, and I know msia's on holiday too. For the first time, our hols actually match lol. Have stuck myself at home, I miss people. =(
And if I have to wait, then I'll be right here, waiting.
<3>
OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.
ReplyDeleteare you okay,babe?
haha yes im perfectly fine. ;)
ReplyDeleteoh really? its labour day? we r having Adelaide Cup day. so its a public holiday for us! hehe..
ReplyDelete