*flip, SAC, *flip, SAC SAC International night, *flip, SAC SAC Aths, *flip flip flip flip, SAC Crossing Boarders, *flip flip, SAC SAC SAC
OMG My record book is looking good no doubt.
now who would have thought that my year would be the one year that we had to have so many activities and whatnots. Sigh. So many SACs (yes pronounce the same as sex), I might as well just have tests everyday of the week.
These next four weeks better just blow pass, I'm gonna be so over this by the time hols are here. In fact I have so many other things to look forward to that its very distracting. My worst subject right now would have to be international studies. haha and my love-hate relationship with maths is still ongoing. Business I am breezing through, english is making me aggressive and pushing beyond my limits. Awesome really.
But school's been quite the cool. I am now utmost thankful for my many study periods. Perhaps this isnt going to be too bad after all. ;)
Cause despite what they think, we're the stronger ones for a reason.
Ps: SAC = School Assessed Coursework which is 50% of my study score.
<3>
I have test every other week too!
ReplyDeleteI hate year 12.
This is worse than Spm!! Hahaha