
Took a look behind,
Came face to face with the glare of the sun setting in the west,
Took my gaze to a higher level,
Came face to face with the meeting line of the orange light and blue sky,
Took a sweep 180 degrees around my circle,
Came face to face with the woosh of the trees dancing in the wind ,
Took my arms out with palms facing the skies,
Came face to face with the chilly sensation of the cool air,
Pushed back my head and gazed into the fading brightness,
Came face to face with tiny hints of stars blinking quaintly in the grey,
Took a deep breath and turned back to look ahead,
Smiling in the distance was a vast image spread so wide it seemed all surrounding,
Took a step forward into the open and reached out to touch,
Instead something firm grasped my other hand from the back and held on tightly,
Tilted my head to the side and caught a glimpse of a face,
Only when I looked again,
It wasnt a person,
It was like a movie playing out in different scenes,
Kneeling down to take a closer look,
I realised what it truly was,
Us.
P.S. : that was so not how I thought it to turn out but oh well.
P.P.S. : I wish I could tell you what I actually mean, what I actually imagined, but OH WELL.
P.P.P.S. : I shall now categorise all 'poems' as attempts at poetry since I do not really clasify them as being so but according to ppl they are. Do comment on them. =)
P.P.P.P.S. : metaphoric because everything has hidden meanings. =P
Photograph note : Totally candid and I dont even know who the photographer was.
<3>
pretty good.. just that i dont know where your head is turning to.. =P
ReplyDeletei like the expression of words.
ReplyDeletenice one.
=)