Thursday, March 26, 2009

Interlinked.

So it was aths today. Had zero classes for me =D Last aths ever. sad case =/

Its been a really ironic week and whats even more ironic are the epiphanies of it all. I'm beginning to love year12, and I mean I'm actually enjoying school and everything about it. Ironically, things are looking up despite all the stress and tough work in classes. I wonder if its because we're finally the oldest of the oldest and this somehow forces us to bond together. I dont know what it is, but something's changing, and this change is looking pretty good. =)

The questions still come up, never ending and ever increasing. Like I wonder why I was picked, I'd never thought anyone would pick me so I had walked calmly to get the girl I had already picked out. Instead I was stopped dead in my tracks by two firm hands on my shoulder. But thats another story altogether that is developing slowly on its own.

Perhaps we should learn to dive into something without constantly worrying about the environment around us. But thats never easy. Maybe its the opening up part. Thats probably the most crucial.

I look around me at the various people who are walking this with me, my competition, my classmates, my mates, my co-leaders, the boarders who are under me, and some, just merely randoms in this. There are those who I wish I could look deeper, to peep behind that mask and extract the real deal. Those who I see everyday, yet there is so much more than meets the eye. I wish I could do more. Its not a sense of curiosity but a sense of wanting to care and help. Perhaps I attempt too much to do things outside of my control, outside of my normal capacity. But more than ever now, I want to be able to do something before it is too late. And perhaps, to just make every single minute worth it. I am here after all, and if I really want this, embrace is a must.

And gosh, do dreams tell you something? Like anything really? Cause in my case, I've been doing the same wrong thing twice in a row now. If dreams were an actual indication of one's feelings or wants, then I hope it gets the right person tonight.

P.S. : the last one was really random. lol

<3>

4 comments:

  1. i got weird dreams i shouldn't have as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dreams huh? some times I do have dream which has the picture of the future which I actually really encountered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAH! nowwww u feel what i felt at yr 12 :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too. been dreaming of other guys. shoot.
    n i am on the mode of bitching/complaining again. SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete