Monday, March 23, 2009

What Matters.

I know March is already ending and its gonna be like 1/4 of the year gone =/ but wth, its never too late to make goals. =P
Short term goals for the year.

> Maintain my health and not fall sick during winter or transition seasons or at anytime of this year for that matter like I always have.

> Work much tougher to ambil balik saya punya kedudukan dalam english. ha ha ha =/

> Get and maintain an average B+ or A if possible in maths. If my self appointed tutor says I can do it, then so it shall be.

> Stay cheerful in the cold seasons. Winter shall cease to make me depressed!

> Decide whether to take double degree (this goal must be attained in Sept)

> Avoid agitation.

> Conquer over jealousy.

> Put a halt to the questions.

> Stay patient.

> Listen.

> Smile.

> Affection.

> Embrace.

> Hope.

> Live.

> Laugh.

> LOVE.

=)


And sometimes its the insignificant little things that you must look at in order to fully appreciate the significance.

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment