Saturday, March 14, 2009

Att: Ms Kimberly Loke.

Happy Birthday Kimberly Loke!!!

You're finally of age, my oldest sister turns the big 21. Gosh, I know you'll kick me for saying this but someone's finally a young adult! =P Come on, its not THAT bad!


I still remember the first thing we both said when we saw each other last holidays.
*hears knock at the door and tells kelly "must be her". Opens door and sees kim and ah wai, "STUPID!" we both yelled together* haha mum was like, "eh please dont call your sister stupid". LOL that is the very reason why we're sisters.
You know how jealous I am that you study in freaking europe and you get to travel here and there, with europe being so freaking close to everything too. We must travel together one day, without mummy and daddy but with kellyloke and maybe jordan. ONE FINE DAY! before we marry and have kids (if we even manage to achieve engagement first =P), promise me we'll go travel some part of the world together? =)

I miss you jeh. Its been almost 4 years now since you took your own journey and I then started mine. Two separate continents. Two completely opposite sides of the world. Sometimes next to each other in continent, sometimes a whole continent in between. Its ironic isnt it. Now, there's always a rush to spend time with each other. Its either I'm here and you're in asia somewhere, or I'm in asia and you're in europe, or when it comes to the second half of the year, its always im here and you're like 24 hours away. And when we finally meet again, its almost time to venture off somewhere else yet again. But you know, despite all this, we've remain true sisters til the very end. Despite constantly being so far from each other, we always end up relying on each other and relating our own secrets.

I know that neither of us are around this time. And its definitely not something we could have helped. But hey, there's still more years to come right? ;) One day, when we can all get back together, be there for each other's birthdays once again. Trust me, that day will come.

Happy 21st Jeh! Love you. =)

<3>

1 comment:

  1. I WANA CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    SO TOUCHED!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    MWAHMWAHMWAHMWAH WET KISSES ALL OVER@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete