Today, I also totally forgot to go to my meeting to discuss my business sac with the business teacher during lunch, and forgot my career interview with the careers teacher during study. But at least I remembered about the career interview 20 mins later and had it. =P
Yes, this was my oh so forgetful and blur day. =/
Guess what I found:

Polaroids =) I like how the background makes this whole picture more vintage like...I think. You can ignore my face. Its the colour scheme and background I like. =D
Oh and if anyone happens to visit my house *cough* deb *cough*, do take a peek at my family potrait album and take pictures of it for me. okay?... =D
<3>
HARHARHARRRR.
ReplyDeletei thought you've already seen it waaat.
no thats the photo frame. But there's a small album..it came after we left. =S
ReplyDeleteI ALSO WANA SEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
ReplyDelete*cough* DEB *cough* ROFL.
mum said she felt so proud of her 3 beautiful girls after seeing them. HAHAHA.