Monday, February 16, 2009

Now we both know.

I walked into the lounge room, greeted the supervisor, walked around the bend and stared at the packages on the corner table where the usual mail was. Not expecting anything, I peered at the top one and found this. ^^^




I held it up not believing it, nope, wasnt blind.



I walked quickly into the room, place the package down and plop my books on the desk. Changed quickly, hung up the uniform, threw the dirty socks into the laundry basket, and finally, I sat on my bed holding the package. I opened the top, put my hand in and brought out something black, something white, and something colourful. The first thing I saw turned out to be Australian immigration saying that nothing was taken or quarantine, blah blah blah, right, threw it aside. "Please read", the white one read. I opened it slowly and my eyes did the reading in agitation. I placed the white piece of paper down and held up the black booklet and opened it, knowing that you were the last person to lay hands on it. The words soaked in, even if it wasnt the first time I had read them, they pushed deep into my mnd. I turned to the last page and for every word that was written, I found myself glowing deep inside.

I know love, I know. =)

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment