
Or attempt to.
I feel like taking a gap year. Actually, if I could, I would. But. no1 I dont have money to travel as I have vowed to attempt travelling on my own money when I eventually get there. no2 If I do somehow insanely get the money, my parents will not allow me to go on my own or even with friends or they will say I am not capable of travelling alone(too blur apparently, will get lost in country, etc.). no3 If no1 and 2 works out, I have no travel buddy(s) because I'm sure everyone wants to study first. no4 In the first place, if I somehow achieve my 91 enter and get in to MelbU, I should not waste my brain power and take a one year break, instead I should focus on my absurd goal of completing uni before I attempt my next goal.
That said, I need to be more patient to feed off my hunger and thirst to travel.
I'm beginning to learn something new everyday. Almost. The thing about the world is that no one wants to admit that they are wrong, no one wants to admit that they ought to listen more, no one wants to admit that it is not more time that they really need but to make the best of every minute they have, no one wants to admit that they are egoistic in some way, no one wants to admit that they made their mistake, no one wants to admit that it is much easier to do something bad than to do something good.
It only takes a hundredth of a second to spill an insult, and yet it takes forever to say a perfectly honest compliment. No?
I wish I had the confidence and courage in me to say the things I want to say. To tell it directly to the people who I want to say it to. A couple of thankyous, a couple of sorrys. Even for those tiny little things.
There is a part of me that believes perhaps I have finally found that One thing that God has planted specially in me, after all these years of looking. But I cannot be sure. I am in fact, doubtful. But I have faith. Someday. One day.
Photograph note: taken a year ago.
Author's note: I am in no way saying that I do not apply to all of the above.
PS: Slumdog Millionaire's pretty good.
<3>
oii.. i also wana take gap year!! LOL lets go togther. we use our inheritance!! ROFL!!!! simply say la. bt i'd be ur travel buddy comeon!! eh y dun u try convincing u know whos to let u b stewardess first can fulfil this wish la. seriousss.. no nd they giv any money also. ROFL. so cheap skate. LETS GO!!! i go with u. >.< eh. u watch slumdog already? dunno who told me its kinda lame cuz the storyline is not strong. tell me more!!
ReplyDelete