Happy Valentine's Day! =)
I miss looking at you,
I miss your various expressions,
I miss analysing your handsome face,
I miss the way you smile cheekily,
I miss your grin,
I miss the way you look at me,
I miss the way you look deeply into my eyes,
I miss you playing with my hair,
I miss the pats on the head,
I miss your strokes,
I miss holding your hand,
I miss your hold on my waist,
I miss your hugs,
I miss your kisses,
I miss your voice,
I miss your laughter,
I miss your hmphs,
I miss your lecturing,
I miss watching you drive,
I miss texting you,
I miss your texts,
I miss messing up your hair,
I miss breathing in your natural scent,
I miss teasing you,
I miss your teases,
I miss having you by my side,
I miss watching you and taking in all of you,
I miss the way you make me feel,
Oh and one last thing my dearest,
I miss You.
<3>
aaawwwww kelsey :D
ReplyDelete