I swear, I'm all for global warming if it means I dont have to go through this heatwave anymore. ugh. It poured this morning =) and there was thunder too but I was too asleep to hear. I'm all up for the cool change, just no more heatwave, 40 odd degrees, please..
Enough about the heatwave, uni people are coming back soon. Awesome.
I still have a tad too many study periods, but they will be put to good use soon with SACs rushing in.
Spent the whole saturday getting burnt and cooked alive. Shall never be smart and go out all the way into the city when its the hottest day of the summer.
The sky was really pretty a moment ago, unfortunately I took the picture above through my room window which is netted and my camera is also not very nice to me, so therefore the shot didnt turn out well and it did not portray the beauty of the sky. One thing I like about Melbourne weather, no matter how annoying it gets, is that at the end of such brutal weather, when the smell of coming rain feels our nostrils or how the sun comes out of hiding after a day of rain, thats when we smile in appreciation of nature's exquisiteness, the way only God can ever create such beauty.
<3>
No comments:
Post a Comment