Kay, exam timetable. Basically everyone starts this Friday morning with english/esl first. I have a span of one week between esl and maths paper 1. Awesome. Friday the 13th I have business mgmt, ho ho. And last paper on 18th.
Have been really stressing out but now I have a heck lot of motivation (which may decrease over time but wth). No excuses.
Complaining and whining will do me no good. So, I vow to push my levels and get that 95 (career advisor says ppl usually get a bit below what they aim so must aim high, lol) that is seemingly not very possible day by day, but nevertheless possible! ;)
My best wishes to everyone doing their finals and especially those doing VCE or something like it.
Time to kick ass(es)! =P
<3
ALL THE BEST! i wanted to text you but i figure it'll probably be too late now. dont want to disturb ur sleep. =)
ReplyDeletemine finishes on the 13th =D
ReplyDelete