I'm sorry...
You see,
I'm the girl,
The one that falls for the more unexpected ones,
The one that doesnt fall for the cliche ones,
The one who is not afraid of a second chance but wouldnt give it if my heart told me no,
The one who is being patient for the sake of being true,
The one who shows from the sidelines but doesnt take the stage,
The one that runs, stops, waits, and then runs some more,
The one that defies what everyone else thinks and does the opposite,
The one who faces all the 'matchmaking' & 'right ones' but does not give a single chance,
The one whose heart is a mixture with goodness knows what,
And I guess,
The one who holds her ground that she is way different than any other female being just because I am.
I'm no perfection, neither am I close to it.
But it doesnt take someone 24/7 to figure who I am inside out.
I believe all of us hold different sides of us to different people. We have different identities that we only show to those whom we can take on that identity with. Its not being two-faced, its our nature.
Despite my strength I cannot say I've had my wholeself figured out. Like everyone around me, I'm still finding my way and recreating myself.
But that side of me does not just require one single key to unlock. It requires many different keys and passageways to get in. That, I can assure you.
But I cannot assure you that once you're in, the trip would be worth it. That, you will have to ask, well, you-know-whos.
There's a reason why. Believe me, there's always a reason. We just dont know why yet.
And I'm sorry. Because I always am to the right people. Because I know there's a reason why I dont feel the same way. And because, there's a reason why there are barriers whenever I fall for someone.
I don't know the reasons and the answers. But in time, we will. Believe me, there's always a reason.
<3
:)
ReplyDeletei like the way you think.;D
ReplyDeleteaha. its so true, esp bout the identity part. we're not being two-faced, its just our nature. =)
ReplyDeletewell said mate. =PP