Monday, October 5, 2009

Before goodbye.

A little update for my loyal readers (I dont really know if I have any) and a little ranting.

I'm back from two weeks of holidays. I have 12 more days of classes, 24 days till my first paper (english), and er about a little more than a month away from going home. The next three weeks are looking to be like a huge gush of wind sweeping me by cause its when everything happens all at once. And then after that will just be boring exams and me whining about studying.

I, for one, have two speeches to write. I think I'm gonna cry soon cause I forgot how to write semi-formal speeches and I dont know how and what I should be writing in both. Doesnt help that one has to be more specific and the other has to be broader. Although, I can still make them similar. Doesnt help either that my audience for the later speech is like times ten. Wish I was kidding.
It also really sucks because speeches to me are like confessions times a hundred. I think I'd rather go confess to someone a hundred times than give a speech. Talking in front of a crowd is not my thing, I literally get butterflies, heart attacks and I stumble upon my words. HOW?? =(

But, I'm not backing out cause I know if I eventually pull through this, it would probably be my proudest moment in life yet.

With that said, you can tell how big a thing this is to me and I'd really appreciate it if you guys show some support for me even if you are like half way round the world or something. =)

This is all looking so surreal, I just pray that I will muster enough courage. I desperately need a whole lot of it.


P.S. : sorry I cannot really say what I have to do cause its suppose to be kept hidden and I dont know who reads so yea. I'll definitely tell you if you're not in my school though. ;)
P.P.S. : I changed the header and I dont really like it but will have to do for now cause my project failed. Okay, it didnt fail, I just never put the plan in motion. =P

<3

5 comments:

  1. tell meeeeeee.
    number one fan clueless here.==

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE YOUR HEADER DUMMY!
    and sex ed?? HAHAHAHAHA.
    did u have to put a condom around a banana with ur partner???? we did. and i think i refused to touch. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u can tell me tooo.. one of your loyal readers that is not from your school.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yoyo all the best la shauna juz do ur very best i kno u can do it !

    Take care btw..n er..dun embarass urself i kno i alwiz do LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. OI I WANA KNOW TOO!!! HAHAHA.. im not in ur school either. ho ho. im you number 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 FAN!!!!!!!
    oi talk to me laaaaaa. =P
    and wat is kelly talkin about bananas and condoms. ROFL
    eh y u got 2 speeches.
    one cuz ur old and one cuz ur head of boarding house? ROFL.

    ReplyDelete