Friday, October 16, 2009

The one with gay issues. =P



Lookie, wonder who's birthday it is today. ;P



Its funny how we got here, friends for 6 long years. From the start of my teenagehood (well not quite start, maybe like towards the end of my start) when you were one of raymond's acs friends who were new to youth, to that second year with all the drama & things that happened and I was so afraid of hurting you, to the third year when you got together with deborah, then me moving here till now. Funny how we were always close this whole while though we're like thousands of miles apart and you used to hardly go online. But I'd still tell you one million things whenever you did.


P.S. : only decent photo of the both of us together. tells u we need more! lol

You're my guy bestfriend I never thought I'd be able to have (you know what ppl say about opposite sex bestfriends), and funnily enough, we can tell each other whole heaps of stuff just like that, without worrying what the other would think. Its like we understand each other so well. =)

Thanks for lending me a ear whenever I needed someone to rant to. And thank you for always listening to me talk about the same person and subject for the past like, 4 or 5 years? haha I'm so sorry if you're actually sick of me talk about it all this while but dont worry, thats almost quite all in the past now. ;)

I think the reason why I always go to you to talk about things like that is because you're the only guy who can give me a guy's perspective without worrying about what you'll think and what would happen between us later. Its cause we both understand that there would be no misunderstandings. lol


I'm really happy for you and debbie so please do let her continue to bully you kay ;P.

You're one of the people I could not be more thankful for, for crossing paths with me and despite what we do not know, I hope this bond between us never fades. =)


Happy 18th Birthday Jeremy!


Have a sizzling hot one this year. ;)

Btw, I'm still patiently waiting for my warm chocolate cake lor. =(


P.S. : unfortunately I dont seem to have much pictures of you except candid shots so you know what to do next time I'm back. ;D

<3

3 comments:

  1. wahliao. so touching. LOL.
    but..
    HAHA YA HE HAS GAY ISSUES!!!! HO HO HO
    my poor deborah. ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OI,HE DOESN"T HAVE GAY ISSUES KAY!?
    my twin brother you're talking about!

    ReplyDelete