Monday, November 2, 2009

Diamonds may be a girl's best friend but Crystal's my best friend.


Happy Yappy Birthday Crystal!



You can be such a bimbo but thats what makes being around you so fun! =P

Hope you like that we got you twister after you've been wanting it all this while.








See, knew you got that 91 you wanted. ;) Since I already wrote a really touching bday post for you last year, I dont really know what to say.

I still remember the first time we met, in the second hand clothing pool in school when kelly and I were trying on uniforms and you walked in with your mum and her friend with your white Roxy bag. Kelly and I were like, ohh must be a typical rich b*tch from KL. LOL

We've come far from that havent we? =) Sorry that me and the rest of the others cant be with you on your bday this year even though its a holiday. (I have a great excuse, they dont lol) But rest assured, I'll be dancing around you next year!

Here's to wishing you a great 19th year ahead, one full of bright laughter, fun, smiles & love!

And since I'm moving in next year, there'll be no need to miss me anymore. ;P

Selamat Hari Jadi Hablur! Saya cinta kamu banyak banyak!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment