Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cause we cant go back.

We were sitting with our backs against the world
Saying things that we thought but never heard
Who would have thought it would end up like this?
Where everything we talked about is gone

There was a time, that we'd stay up all night
Best friends talking till the daylight
Took the joys alongside the pain
With not much to loose, but so much to gain

excerpts from Before the Worst - The Script


I can't do poetry anymore. =(

Its funny, I wouldn't remember unless I go back and look again or something triggers a memory. And yet, I can still remember other things. The little ones. Cause its always the little things that matter most. And instead of reminding me of what I have lost or what has left, the memories are a reminder of everything else I have gained and found, what we had.

Don't let life fool you into believing things last for a long time. Instead, don't keep thinking so much about the future. Cherish what is now and hope for what will be. At the end of the day, you'll want to look back and be grateful for just doing what you're suppose to; Living Life.


P.S. : two more papers.

<3>

2 comments: