
Happy 18th Birthday bestieee!!!


You're my first non-Chinese bestfriend u know! lol and I'm so glad I couldnt speak any Chinese back then cause if I did, we most probably wouldnt have become bestfriends. =)
I really miss class times with you. You were what made school so cool and even though at that time I wanted to get out of school, but really having you in class just made school 100000000 times funner! =D I still remember all our dancing and singing in form1 that we did. Best times of msian school life. =)
Our photos always contrast our skin colour differences. ><
I'm truly grateful for having you in my life cause without you I would still be that quiet, shy, too goody-two-shoes girl. I think we balanced each other out pretty well. ;)
I still remember all the rebellious things we did in school (or pretty much what you would want to do, and I'd be like, er..) lol and all the times I escaped from getting called out cause the teachers didnt know I was part of the gang and how one teacher (think it was form2 right?) told my mum you were a bad influence. LOL totally shocked my mum that I was part of the naughty gang. hehe

Happy Birthday Deepa!!
I better see your butt soon or you're not getting any presents. =P Can't wait to see youuu!
Love you! =)
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment