Its funny how emotions can get you feeling all screwed up,
And when you take a step back and rewind a little,
You remember what brought you here in the first place.
Feelings can mess you up,
Slap you left right,
Throw you up down,
Put you through hell,
And most of all, question your choices and why you even gave a ****.
Most of the time,
It succeeds and pulls you right down,
Making you fall into a hole you dug out yourself.
But you see, here's the thing,
Don’t just give up like that,
You've got to fight,
With all the strength you have,
Fight for what makes you happy,
Fight for what keeps your heart smiling,
Fight for what makes life worth living,
And sometimes you've just gotta screw reality,
Cause THIS is reality.
And if you already know its worth it,
No matter what happens next,
Thats all you need;
I know its all I need.
P.S. : I know the statements are very cliche. lol
<3>
if this is facebook. i'm gonna 'like' it. xD
ReplyDeleteVery good post,encouraging. still remember me? o.O
ReplyDeletehaha thanks enjun! =)
ReplyDeleteand of course I remember you james! we've known each other so long even if we're not close ;) thanksss