Sunday, June 21, 2009

Above the clouds I wait.

Sunset above the clouds.

I'm home. =)

But I feel like I'm an illusion of my own. Like everything around me is in my imagination. I dont know why I feel this way. I feel so empty, numb, weak, and in disbelief. My mind seems to be awaiting something and I still cant believe I'm home so fast. It all feels unreal. Time, ahh time... I have so much to say to you.

I need a hug. And a ear. And perhaps a shoulder too.


Mrs. Wardle's (english teacher) farewell.


Another semester gone in the blink of an eye, more people leave. I had a lot on my mind to say about this little German friend but words have surpassed me. Farewell Bubbles, thanks for being the greatest roommate and an awesome friend. I have so much to tell you but my mind went blank when I said goodbye. Till we meet again. Ich Liebe Dich =)

Time, just stay with me will you.


<3

1 comment: