Its not about letting go, its about holding on to what keeps our hearts Smiling.
No midyears for me except the only exam everyone needs to take that has no possible way of studying. =) On the other hand, classes are gonna be very deserted & hallways will be so quiet you wouldnt know what hit us. lol. Best of Luck to all you peeps taking vce midyears ;)P.S. : 2009 mtv movie awards is HILARIOUS! & wth did twilight win so many awards? thats such crap. P.P.S. : MelbourneU commerce enter just went up to 92. No matter what I get, I'm def not choosing MelbU anymore. <3
ehhhh, Twilight is the best okay? that's why they got a lot of awards :)
ReplyDeleteI'M DONE WITH MY MID-YEARS!!!!!
I agree. Why did twilight win so many awards?
ReplyDeleteand why is it that you don't have mid years! how nice!
and melbourne uni is an arse.
Kelsey Kelsey! Now almost everyone has got no exams but I still feel bored! :( I need to do something!!! :D
ReplyDelete