Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sit with me and let us watch nature take its course.


You know how we happen to be walking or reading or looking and something catches our eye that interests us or stirs up a liking in us, and we feel this passion and determination to pursue that interest at all cause. Then give it a day later or maybe hours later and we sit on our bums thinking, "gee, cant be bothered", think of a hundred excuses and retreat back to our own little comfort zones.


Yup, definitely always there.


I have so many dreams to chase after. Many are being swept aside in procrastination with the excuse, "I'll do it next year when im in uni and am much more flexible & free". I attribute the excuse that I happen to live in a boarding house for the rest of my school life here to many of the pauses and halts in chasing after my dreams, passions & goals. But truth be told, if I work on it, I could start now with baby steps and then take flight next year. Sure, we dont all have the privileges and easy ways out with life, but if we really want something so very badly, we'd take anything to attain it, no?

My hidden dreams, passions & goals would probably surprise people. There is one that is done just for the fact that I know I can attain it with my very best even if I dont need it. There's another that seems to grow more seemingly impossible by day. And there's one that I'd give almost anything to achieve. But I'm not the only one out there. I may be in my own shoes, but I'm pretty sure there are many out there with similar shoes.


And as impossible as our dreams, passions & goals seem to be, what is life if we do not grab hold of time to make this journey worthwhile?


I M Possible. ;)

The energetic, hyper, random, couldnt care less side of me is bursting to get out there and just live, so I think, that its time to do just that.

What about you?



P.S. : Contrary to what my blog posts suggests, I am actually not constantly emo. I am in fact the exact opposite of it and am constantly in a jolly hyper mood. It is just that I pour out my emo-ness on my blog, thus that is what you get. Let me know if you want me to tone down on it. But I dont think I'd listen. =P

Photograph Note: the first one was taken like 6 weeks ago on a moving bus with my phone which explains the blur photo but oh gosh the sunset was PRETTY. The second one was taken in the last week of the first term. heh I apologise for lack of updated photos to go with what I blog about because I have slacked.

<3>


3 comments:

  1. that's the purpose of the blog, to alleviate your emotion. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh!! agree with ej.
    anyway, i'm one of them who has the similar pair of shoes.. =P

    ReplyDelete