So, I dont owe anyone any explanations. Neither am I obliged to tell anyone what happened. But I hate it when people make assumptions, not that I care about what ppl would like to think but I'd like to clear out a few things out of free will. Also, from what I gather, not many ppl who read my blog actually know much anyway so this is the one & only time you'd actually get anything out of me for public viewing. Keep in mind that this is my side of the story & I still withhold much of the truth.
I am not hurt, heartbroken or in any kind of pain. Melancholy has seeped its own way into me but at the same time, this feels so right that I am happy too. There's just something about this that feels good.
Noone's the good or bad guy here. Change happens all the time. It is inevitable. If you ask what happened? I'd say that Life happened.
You know it was worth the trip when you look back at everything, each memory & each moment, and all you do is smile. No regret, no pain, no anger, no frustration. Sad smiles for what was that never can be again but sweet, blissful smiles for everything that was. I always knew it would be worth it no matter what.
There's still so much to say, but blogging it out here just isnt the deal. I need to talk, to let everything out before it just explodes. But I'm fine, really. =)
There are things you just know, and things that you just dont.
Four years is an exceptional long time, and I'd be lying if I said it'll be easy. Being home makes it incredibly tougher but there are things I need to do before I can fully let go and move on.
What's meant to be will always find its way in the end. I believe that.
So here's to the final scraps of the end of a beginning.
P.S. : I'm not in self-denial, thank you.
P.P.S. : Now, where are my dear shrinks?!
<3>
What's meant to be will always find its way in the end. I believe that.
ReplyDeleteagain. Great minds think alike.=)
=)
ReplyDeleteim here.
ReplyDeleteim the shrink remember?
LOL.
me too shrink!
ReplyDeleteeh wat happened to AO and ZS.. sigh..
the good old daysss....