There are currently two things that are imminent & inevitable.
The first one breaks out into two options. One day, this thing in me will break loose. Its either I break in screams, shouts, and an endless voice of rage, or I break in silent tears running down my cheeks. Someday soon, if not today or tomorrow, but very soon. And I'd appreciate it if noone did anything to stop me because like I said, its imminent, and it'll do me a fat lot of good.
I have not cried in about two and a half months. Not bragging, boasting or trying to sound strong. Its just that the last time I did, I nearly cried myself to sleep and I do not ever want to get to that stage if I can help it. The key to avoiding depression and emo-ness is to surround yourself with people or even just talking to ppl via the net. It's my ultimate survival kit. ;)
The second one, is fall, failure & pain beyond imagination. I cannot elaborate, but whether it will happen once, twice or thrice, one of the three is imminent.
I woke up today heavy headed and so blur. The 4am disturbance that made me rush to the sink didnt help either. I can feel myself falling ill, despite my efforts at making sure I do not fall sick on this crucial year. Part of it is due to the fact that I pushed my limits last night and still continued playing although I could feel my throat getting sore from all that heavy breathing. yea, wth right. GAHHH. Must. Build. Stamina.
This better not be what I think it is. =S
Vic has 135 cases of swine flu as of this morning. There's this rumour going around that if we fly back to Melbourne, we'll have to be quarantined for one week. Even if we test negative. And no, trust me that would be beyond crap because the week I come back happens to be my birthday week. =(
This year seems to be the worst year since whenever. First the GFC, then this thing with Sri Lanka and Pakistan, then Swine flu, then N. Korea. Seeing that each phase occurs with such precision when I'm learning a topic in international studies, something is about to happen to Australia next, yea? Gee, international studies is making my head go right round.
On a totally non-related note, 3 more weeks till I set foot in Msian soil again. I. Want. Nothing. More. But. To. Escape.
So run away with me will you? =)
P.S. : random, random, RANDOM!!
<3>
No comments:
Post a Comment