Saturday, May 23, 2009

Staring out the train window.

One word. WOW!

Life is amazing. I wish I could say why, but knowing karma, once I do, it'll all end up going the total opposite of what I'm going through so we'll just wait. Karma's evil to me.


Its ironic though, I'd never have thought that on my very last year of high school, I'd be learning so much more about the world rather than the subjects I study. I should be hunched up in my room studying the days away with books. But the real lessons are learnt when we step outside our comfort zones, no? Its more than just interesting, its fascinating.

So much to absorb and take in, so much to think about.




I was experimenting with the new picasa and came up with this illusional picture. haha. Same sorta expression and even same bra strap. HAHA can u figure out which is which?

P.S. : this was gonna be a post on thoughts but I think I'll keep them to myself this time ;)

P.P.S. : What do u think of the new header? I tried like 20 times before I finally had the courage to put this one.haha I dont think it fits my quote well and my face is too much in the center of attention. LOL


<3>

3 comments:

  1. nop idea. but personally think that the previous one is better. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. same! this isnt bad just that i prefer the previous one. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the bangs picture.
    i think it's okay wat.

    ReplyDelete