Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wont you wait.

Storms come and pass
Sometimes on our moments of melancholy
Sometimes on our moments of bliss
They darken our days with anxiety
And cover every inch of the sun with grey clouds of doubt
They push through and block out the brightness
Heavily casting misery and gloominess
But if you look closer at the skies
There you will find a tiny hint of sun rays
Hidden by the sinister dark clouds
But peeping out of the murky shadows
A glimmer of hope
A shimmer of beauty
Wont you wait for that sunny sky
I assure you the storms will eventually pass us by
And when the sun radiates in vivid shine
Hence we will meet at the pause of time.


P.S. : Not as good as I'd imagine it to be.
P.P.S. : Used up my net quota so I may be a bit slack for time being.
Photograph Note: Picasa-ed to make the brighter bits more obvious.
<3>

1 comment: