Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Underneath the Veil.

You want to know what's bothering me?
The part that I dont know anything.
The fact that I'm lost and I have lost.
Its gone from bad to worse.
I nearly let it out of my grasp when it all came flooding back into my head again.
It soothens but in time will it be enough?
Suppression is everything at this point,
Yet I cannot help it and sometimes pour out too much to people who arent even near but 4000 miles away, before I can stop myself.
I'd like to keep the optimism but the signs all lead to anywhere but there.
I'd like to think that really, nothing matters.
But not anymore, everything matters.
Cause the confusion is pushing me away,
Further into the dark.

Maybe I'm just tired, exhausted really.
Restless from the turning and tossing,
The perplexing night time stories that constantly fill my mind,
Never once stopping.
Unconciously on the edge of the cliff,
But prepared to dive at my own risk.

I know that soon I will give in to my inner conscience.
In the end, its always the same person I turn back to.
I shouldnt, but my trust lay within ever since that fateful period of time.

And I will fight my way through,
Even though it'll hurt.
Cause whats to fear when one has never experienced it before.
Sometimes, I just wish I knew.

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment