Monday, May 11, 2009

Subtle Warnings.

So apparently my muse is not just confined to the comforts of my blog but also of essay writing. HAHA hopefully it'll do me good. Cause my muse has actually disappeared over the weekend and left me unemotional and now the ending of my essay seems to be very blank and emotionless =/

I'm nearly at midterm. One sac end of this week, one sac week with maths next, another math sac week after, GAT and then one sac on the last week of term. I think the problem with me is that I lack the confidence in math, in fact I think I have zero confidence.

I just got asked to proof read a third year uni student's essay. =P bangga. And two top guys in maths who both take specialist math had to ask me for help on a question I pretty much breezed through. LOL double bangga. XD I think God is messing with my head. This, like never happens.

Since when did the first half of the year have so many birthdays? AHHH! Remind me again why I bother to think I can save for use on myself when reality is that I can never. =/

I honestly dont really know how I end up confiding in people that I have not exactly met before.

On another note, there was something wrong with the guys today. "hey pretty girl" and "whats up babe" never fit with me okay. Brave much. =P Oh and a guy half stripped in maths class too. Mmm =P

Author's note : there's def something wrong with me.

<3>

2 comments:

  1. something always wrong with u wat HAHA.
    y is the world small and who u make konnyaku jelly for? and HOW CAN U BURN ROTI CANAI IN THE MICROWAVE?????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. myself?? believe it or not, its actually possible! haha talk to me soon stupid!

    ReplyDelete