I would go to the formal if ... But I'm also flying on the day anyways. Screw me if this is gonna be for nothing.
I need a nice waterproof jacket.
I want to know what's going on inside there. ooi!
I miss doing further maths. I LIKED the first sac!!! (partly cos it was my best overall *shhh) =P
It may sound egoistic, but I really want to know how they did better than me. Honestly.
The other night I dreamt that kim got married against our (kelly and I) approval, like we were totally not into the wedding. HAHA parents and jordie werent there. Oh and the groom wasnt her current bf. HAHA
I've lost my tan and am officially pale again =(
I dont know how and what the stain on the shirt is. And the smell's completely lost. =/
If what we're doing on identity & belonging for english(esl) is true, then clearly I am such a rebellious individual against my own group. Though its quite passive. =P
I have a very strong desire to study human behaviour. Nuf said.

<3>
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewthwthwth......
choi choi choiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!