In short, holidays were kinda hectic but enjoyable, its like im standing in between two chapters of my life, one foot itching to step into the next, the other foot standing firmly down on the current one.
Oh and I also want to add how I spent A BIG SUM of money on food food food and I only went shopping once and bought TWO things during the hols for 20aud in total. How awesome is my self control? =P Now, I just need to get through this term with the most minimal usage of cash.
So term2 begins, the cold and dark weeks that lay ahead of me are definitely gonna rush past with such brutal hecticness. I can already foresee it. Thank goodness none of my subjects have a mid-year exam so all I have to prepare for are my sacs and GAT exam. Even so, this is the start of the brutality and pain of my senior year. And yet, I wouldnt trade places with anyone for this.
Although you could take my maths exam for me =P stupid mathsss. How am I suppose to even consider banking & finance? Gah.
<3>
Your reports are EXCELLENT!
ReplyDeleteThanks =) but look at my maths! =(
ReplyDeletestill it is so awesome.
ReplyDeleteur maths is embarassing...................................
ReplyDeletedot dot dot.
swt.
HAHA.
im going home this friday!!!!!!!