Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dearest Darling Deborah


Happy Sassy Seventeen Deborah Yaw!
Wishing you a fantastic 17th year and many smashing moments for the next 12 months!
Remember the first time we met up again in Dec when you came to my house to help me put up the tree? And I dragged you upstairs, only to sit on the top of the stairs to rant to you? I wish I could just pull you away again and give you a big bear hug today. I miss spending time with you and how you were always my sidekick against those two. =P
To tell the truth, even though we've known each other for like 10 years?, I feel like I only really know you now. Thank you for being there for me throughout the last few years, you've been a truly awesome friend! Btw, Thanks for helping me out in the hols. =)
I hope your birthday turns out the way you want it to be. Love you babe! See you soon. ;)
P.S. : Did you get my msg?
P.S.S. : Daylight savings today means that I'm now only forward 2 hours of Msia
<3>

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE WHAT YOU DID.
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO.
    OMG I MISS YOU TONS.
    LIKE FASTER COME BACK LOR.
    I MISS YOU KELSEY LOKE.
    IWANNA GIVE YOU A HUG.

    ReplyDelete