Let me tell you that sitting alone at the state library is pretty good, if I can just stay here the whole day without having to satisfy my other needs. Unfortunately, they arent called needs for no reason. Like how I want to go to toilet but I cant cos I need to drag everything so I withstand it for awhile til I really cant. LOL And also like how I want to go out and get a drink and a snack but I cant bring it back into the library so nevermind that. Sad sad case.
Moving on.
I wanted to post pictures of this place in the center of the library but the wireless is so slow and its not allowing me to upload photos so I shall just do it another day and leave you with a snippet.

Happy Easter Everyone! =)
<3>
funny,i took a picture almost like that in the penang museum.
ReplyDeletewhat a small world.
LOL.