Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Clueless.

Rough Updates.

I'm on a two week midsem break/quarter year break/easter break. Currently staying with you know whos, if you dont go figure. Our place doesnt have internet yet so I have to drag my laptop to the state library to use free wireless. Surprisingly, I dont have tons of homework though I still have a fair bit so I plan to finish them all this week and then have my lasts of relaxing times next week =D

Hols have been awesome so far. Somewhat the uni life minus actually going to uni. Though I attended a lecture at MelbU just now with crystal for fun and I adore MelbU but gosh, still so indecisive. I have to re-evaluate yet again my uni choices. sigh. Cant wait for uni though ;)

On a totally random note, I want to get bubble tea but I cant because I have to drag everything there, finish it and then trot back to the library and all by my lonesome self, so oh well, shall endure dehydration for a bit. =/

I want to show pictures of this place right in the middle of the state library that has somewhat captured my heart, but I'll post it another day.

On an emo note, I'm stuck, lost and left to wander the tunnel alone. Hmmm.


<3>

1 comment: