Monday, August 3, 2009

We're separate two ghosts in one mirror.

Reasons why I have not and will not be blogging much.

  • Its That time of the year that everyone starts to feel burnt out, me very much included.
  • I'm practicing self-control and self-discipline to stay away from my laptop as much as I can cause its very distracting and I need to focus.
  • that said, I abandoned my laptop a lot last week cause I was obsessed with playing sims3 on sarah's laptop. haha I've curbed my obsession over the weekend and its died down now. yay me. But sims3 IS awesome. ;P
  • I updated my harddrive somewhat and now have more series and movies to watch, so I've been keeping away from the internet. However, refer to point no.2, that brings us back to staying away from the laptop.
  • Zoe's room is like my second bedroom now. =D
  • SACs have started to bombard. So is the idea of trials. VCE midyear results were given back today, lots of people not happy. I didnt take any so I dont have results, but I guess this is our cue to really get into it.
  • I have finally decided where I want to go for uni and what course I'm doing, not sure about the other major but will do for now. Since I'm pretty confident that I'm able to achieve my aim though I have no idea where the confidence is from, I need to work my arse to achieve it and who knows, maybe even better than that. (so this point refers to point no.2)

Guess you could say the ultimate reason is in trying to stay away from my laptop and discipline myself to study.

Other than that, its been a whirlwind of change, like deja vu except that it did actually happen before and is happening again. The exact same thing. Jolly good this year in the boarding house is.

I crave to do something more. Something exciting and adventurous outdoor. I want to go camping, and explore the sides that we dont get to see everyday. I want, Adventure. Wont someone take me?

P.S. : will blog but only if anything interesting comes up, which I highly doubt anytime soon.

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment