I think I forgot one of my major sources of motivation this whole year (and most probably last year though I remember this one time where there was a tiny prospect of the Maldives..) that studying has been such a forced thing. But, its back. And even bigger & better than before. =D
I dont know if its the brain messing with me, but if life is gonna be like its going to be in a few more months and after, I have a feeling I wouldnt mind giving up a few things to live that life. After all, deep inside lies a very adventurous soul. ;)
I think, I should start printing out those things to stick all over my room to motivate me. Anyone care to lend me their printing money? =P
Lets just say, that at the end of the day, it is still the dreams we want to pursue that motivate our journey. No?
P.S. : I absolutely love watching So You Think You Can Dance; someone please give me the previous seasons. I think I can just sit here with my mouth open in fascination the whole time. LOL
<3>
No comments:
Post a Comment