He appears with a friend, glancing my way but keeping in conversation with you. I turn my
You ask me a few questions for reassurance, stood up and walked away. He stands there looking at me as I stare at my sheet of paper in uncertainty. I turn around in my seat to meet his gaze and he gives me a small smile. He leans in on your seat as I too lean forward; words tumbling out as if we were doing the whole action in sync, "Are you guys okay?" he asks, "I'm kinda worried", I say at the very same time. Our cheeks brush together at the sudden synchronisation of our close movements as we turn to look at each other. He looks warmly at me as I breathe in the hint of a sweet smelling breeze from our fast movements. "We're fine, but I'm worried about you," I say, unsure of his response. Surprised, he looks questioningly at me for a second, then looks away.
You appear again and he retreats back from your seat, looking intensely uncertain at me all the while.
I want to tell him that I could not comfort him before because of my weaknesses. I want to say, that it doesnt really matter to me that you were there too. I want to let him know, that this may be the only time. For it would be a long long time before this would happen in reality. For in truth, I could never be there, neither would you, neither would he.
I wish I knew why when I'd already left.
I wish I knew why I feel this way.
But perhaps its better not to ponder.
It could be the right person, but the wrong time, wrong place.
And because something is always wrong.
And he's still the aura of something I dont understand.
<3>
No comments:
Post a Comment