Sunday, August 16, 2009

All we are is everything thats right.


Dear rainbow striped book,
I brought you over thinking you may be of really good use to me. I made you into a word bank but in the end, my year10 was not as studious as I thought so I abandoned you.
At the beginning of this year, I finally took you out and scraped out the word bank parts and transformed you into something else.

Of course the front page is very misleading as you contain nothing close to what the front page suggests. Thats why you're the very place I chose to write what I wrote in you.


Its been 3 months since I've left you alone and put my pen down. I am so sorry but at that time, my inspiration had left me and I didnt think I could write it the way I wanted to anymore.
Its not like I have my inspiration back but I've thought long and hard about this and abandoning you just isnt to my liking. I want to finish up what I've started before I am completely drained out. You know what my memory is like. So maybe I dont have to be too exact, but not too exaggerated or too made up either.


I dont know if I'll be able to succeed in writing everything as I'd like it to be. I started you off so full of emotions but in a third person's point. Now, I lack much of the emotions I had, that writing in first person would be better. Maybe I should mix things up and put it in first person. But would that make you too personal? Sigh, I dont know.

Its a bit far fetched to even say I will finish you because I truly do not know which should be your ending. And I might not have the heart to put an ending in you.

But I will promise you this, I will start filling you very soon. Dont give up hope on me and I will keep my vow. I've sorta gotten inspiration over the weekend and I am determined to get down to it. So, what you say?

With pencil in hand, I will make it my mission to continue you even if I may never give you an ending. ;)

Love,
Your Determined but slighly in doubt Author

P.S. : No I've not become insane that im talking to books now. If you can figure this out, I'll give you kokoblack choc. haha
P.P.S. : Its actually not very hard to guess. ahhhhhh
<3>

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh.. I see. x)
    kokoblack choc pls.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do u see enjun? Seeing alone does not entail u to kokoblack choc. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. poems maybe? or diary? hmmmm....... oh wait, it might be writing own notes.. haha.. =P

    ReplyDelete