Looking at a distance,
Finding whats left of what we left behind,
I sigh in exasperation,
Walking backwards in slow reluctance,
Further away from where we started,
I watch as you take cautious strides whereever you walk to,
Looking back front sideways,
Anywhere and everywhere,
I'm taking small steps back,
But you see through me and continue walking cautiously,
It is beyond me why and how,
But those matter no longer now.
I leave the crumbling bridge that stood between,
Turning away to run the open green,
He appears out of nowhere,
The aura of something I dont understand,
Out of the blue we stumble and fall,
Pulling ourselves up on dry ground,
We stand still out in the barren land,
Reaching out to clutch each other's hand,
He smiles and pulls me along,
I beg to stay and sing one last song,
For the future can wait,
But this moment will fade,
So sit by me and we'll live like there's no end,
Just two wanderers in this barren land.
P.S. : LOL this was really random, I swear.
P.P.S. : you cannot blame me for sucky poems/lack of poems because it came naturally during then and then and I'm not anymore, so there. ;P
<3
This is not sucky. This is nice. !
ReplyDeleteoi.saya perlu bercakap dengan kamu,tahu tak.
ReplyDeletesaya perlu beritahu kamu banyak perkara.
love my malay?
trying out here for practice for trials.
sick ain't i?hahaha.