Tuesday, July 21, 2009

& sometimes, it is because we love enough, that we let go.

I think, I have found my answers. There's just one slight problem though, I will never find out if they are the true answers or if this is all just my assumptions. So all I can do is hope that they are. Cause not knowing would be a whole other different story altogether, and right now, I'm just happy to feed off my curiosity so it would perhaps never come back to bother me.


We couldnt have loved each other better.
And I hope you know that.
Because I do know.


Yes, I have found my way out, and I couldnt be more delighted with what I've found. There's like this stupid new energy in me. I think, that I've surpassed all odds. OKay, now you can give me back my emoness, this feels so weird. Heh, kidding. Laugh people, laugh. =D

Time to go and live this hectic last sem of high school thats gonna screw me upside down starting... Oh, tomorrow!

And sometimes, it is because we love enough, that we (are able to) let go.



P.S. : Battle of the unis have started again. HELP!
P.P.S. : I'm not emo okay! gee.

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment