This is an attempt at a happy post. Shut up and read. =D
My mum called me in the afternoon to announce that I have good news and bad news. More like bad bad news for me, really. Apparently my good news was that the travel agent managed to get 20kgs extra for me with my student card, which is like, first class weight allowance! Cause normal ticket gets a 20kg + the extra 20kg = 40kgs. The bad news? It means I'm gonna be given almost 40kg worth of stuff to lug back with me this time. GAHHHHH
It would be nice if they upgraded my seat too. =)
I have never used up my extra 10kgs anyway. I'm a very light traveller. I should have taken a photo of my suitcase when I came back this time. It was only full of chips. Take them out and its only like 1/10 full.
I was gonna blog about one of my many fascinations with human behaviour but I shall leave it cause I have a feeling I will soon have to deal with more of this.
Just so you people know, I'm honestly doing pretty good right now. Though, if you dont believe me and you want to argue this with me, you can. ;)
Note: there will be one semi-emo post after this cause well, thats how my leaving posts are always like. Pssh, sorry. =)
P.S. : This blog entry sounds so different, even the author isnt really sure what to think of it. =P
<3>
BWAHAHAHA.love the ps note.
ReplyDeleteare you serious?? OMG! i want tooo!!!!
ReplyDelete