I sat on the cooling orange-red couch and comfortably leaned the side of my head onto the back of the couch, turning my body towards my friends who sat themselves next to me. I grabbed one of the red cushions and clutched it to my stomach in anticipation of talking to them. They turned their attention to me and excitedly asked me to tell them everything. I beamed, slightly surprised by their attentiveness and began to tell my story. I told them as much as I could and as much as they asked. From the end to the beginning, from the beginning til the end. They watched me, bright eyed and mesmerised. They listened, commented and unknowingly, they answered my questions. They gave me epiphanies, one after another.
I wish I had realised this sooner. I wish I could tell you now. That I know now and I know why.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment