You sat up slightly and looked charmingly at me, taking strands of my loose hair and gently pushing them to the side. I watched your face as you beamed at me. You stroked my cheek with your thumb, and continued to look into my eyes as I gazed back and lost myself in your enlightened dark brown eyes. “What?”, I asked abruptly, slightly blushing from the effect he had on me that made me feel amazingly feathery light and peaceful. You shook your head gently, “what?” you asked back, beaming. And then you smiled. It wasn’t just any smile. It was the smile where you pulled your lips back to reveal your straight white teeth and the corners of your lips arched wide and high like they were aiming for the sky. The smile that would light up your dark brown eyes causing them to shine and glint with tiny sparkles, the edges of your eyes stretched and lengthened. The smile that literally illuminated your handsome face with a soft whitish glow. The smile that made me feel a million things and yet only deciphered into three pure words. The smile where time did not mean a thing and everything stood perfectly at rest, where nothing, nothing at all could touch us. The one smile, that was indeed truly, positively and beautifully, Mine.
P.S. I love you.
<3>
No comments:
Post a Comment