Just a quick update with my life (for anyone who is er interested, heh).
I am in 2nd year uni! woohoo! Its not very different, really seeing as I'm still doing 2 first year subjects which are quite laidback. But I am aiming very high this semester with subjects that are highly do-able in my terms and I could possibly attain a HD for all if I work my ass off. Thank God I dropped corp finance. Oh wait, I'm taking it next sem. :/
Melbourne is still quite the same by the looks of it though I haven't actually been in the city itself that much. haha what a surprise. Uni has taken up much of my first two weeks and shopping is totally out of the question. Though chaddy sales is next wed! The weather is the same ol' temperamental self and I am back to checking weather forecasts every single day. Its gone all summery now although its autumn.
Moomba festival is tomorrow which should be good with the weather. I doubt we'll be affected by any kinds of tsunami seeing as we are further away but who knows.
Oh and I have 3 assignments all due the same week. 25, 30 and 40% worth. How lucky, I know.
Oh and I left my camera at home. :(
And I'm already broke. :/
But I want to go to costa rica next summerr! :D
Be back soon. :)
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment