I made a really long blog post for my 18th last year and have also reflected on most of my 18th year, so this year I'm going to keep it short and sweet, or somewhat.
I made a wish earlier this year that I knew was impossible to come true, at least for the time being. But what made my day was that my only other single wish for the day came true, not to mention no one knew about it and it came quite early too. :)
As young as I still am, I think everyone feels that when you pass the age of 18, everything seems a lot more older and you feel so much older too, despite being still very young. I want to do so much with my life that I am not content. This year, I will strive, and I will strive hard.
The following are ancient pictures of a very young and cute (:P) me. :D

Clearly I had awesome posing skills since young.
I made a wish earlier this year that I knew was impossible to come true, at least for the time being. But what made my day was that my only other single wish for the day came true, not to mention no one knew about it and it came quite early too. :)
As young as I still am, I think everyone feels that when you pass the age of 18, everything seems a lot more older and you feel so much older too, despite being still very young. I want to do so much with my life that I am not content. This year, I will strive, and I will strive hard.
The following are ancient pictures of a very young and cute (:P) me. :D
This was my fav doll until I left it in a hotel in kl one time. :( I wish my hair was still that awesome. Those were the days where I could still where a hairband and look cute in it. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment