Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mart 130.


Mart 130 Brunch at Tram (stop) 130, geddit, geddit? :P

Didn't get other pictures cause they weren't near me and everyone was hungry.

Still, I miss malaysian food so much right now, I'd trade places. Anyone, anyone? You can do my assignments while you're at it. :D Its puasa time soon too! :( I've made up my mind that when I go home, I'll eat as much as I want & what I want & because I am so free in dear ol' ipoh, I will go to the gym everyday as compensation. Hoho, I know its a brilliant idea. And I will also find a way to sneak back msian sauces because I rarely get checked anyway :D Friend got me maggi sauces from msia but their mostly to do with fish or prawn and they dont have the kind of fish we use for msian food here. Must definitely try to sneak back belacan & sambal. Ho ho ho. And then I will be a happy msian next year! :DDD

My allowance for this month is like negative already, although technically its not because I used it on not-counted-as-allowance things. Get a job, get a job, get a job! sighhh, yes, will do. =/

<3

2 comments:

  1. ahh those photos are making me even more hungry than I am already!!
    and i see you got twitter!! follow me :)
    http://twitter.com/_chargh

    ReplyDelete
  2. geeee. I'd trade places to go home too.

    ReplyDelete