Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Untitled.

I'm looking at him, staring actually without realising.
"You know that movie I told you about?"
"Yea.."
"I have it here", he says holding up the cover, "want to watch it now?", he gestures towards the huge flat LCD screen in front of us. I looked over at the other few people that were here who were all doing something else. All except you. You were staring at me intently and I wish you weren't.
"Sure, why not", I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. He smiled back and walked away to put the cd in.
I was in his house, or at least I think it was his house.
I had never been here before but I liked it instantly.
It was spacious and yet cozy in a way. The sort of place you'd want to sit down and hang out in with a group of friends.
I could see you walking towards me from the corner of my eye.
"Hey", you say casually but your eyes said something else.
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to ask.


Guess I really should put a book and pen next to my bed.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment