Hi. Not been in the mood to blog because I uh, don't have anything interesting to blog about. Currently working on my behavioural studies major (and I mean MAJOR) essay which in the beginning looked really interesting and I had high hopes but now after reading part of my research its uh, not as what I thought it would be. It is fyi a topic on the liquid life and I doubt any of you would want to discuss it with me. I'm working on getting a HD (thats an A to you) for this cos its the only subject I can get one, so I've to get back to this and get like 6 more references. I already have 7 books at my disposal. Mmhmm thats 13 references in total.
I'll be posting another short story after this post to uh, keep you somewhat entertained. Wrote it during my superdiduper stressed up week when I stayed away from the internet and could only seek destress through 'writing'. heh. Anyway I know it'll sound really soapy and emo, I really dont know why it got so soapy.
I need to plan my midyear holidays. Cheap suggestions?
<3
jet star buy one free one ticket til 6th of May. come to adelaide! =D
ReplyDelete