Who knows,
I may be the Cinderella of your dreams,
And you, the Prince Charming of my fairytales,
But lets not wish upon a childhood fantasy,
For right here and now,
You have captivated my heart,
Swept me off my feet, and refused to put me down,
Caught me in your arms, and locked me in your embrace,
Happily ever after may not be our ending,
But its our love story my dearest,
You and Me,
Our very own tale.
Need to get neccesaries and shopping list ticked off. I dont want to pack just yet. So I'm putting it off. =P Getting hair cut again, gah I dont want to let my long hair go. You can bet on it that I will come back complaining, yes put your bets on it.
Photograph note : Dress does not belong to me. I wore it for our family potrait which if you come to my house after a month or two, you would be able to see it all. ;)
<3>
put up a chatbox!
ReplyDelete